+977-9851159317 info@nmanepal.com
+977-9851159317 info@nmanepal.com


June 15, 2023

Trekking Permit Cost In Nepal

Trekking Permit Cost In Nepal To Trek in Nepal, you will need two primary permits: the TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) card and the Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP) or the Sagarmatha National Park Permit, depending on the region you plan to trek in. Here’s some information about each permit: TIMS Card: The TIMS card...
Read More